This is a case designed only for a GBS-8200 video converter board, if you want to use it for GBS-8220 then you need to modify provided files to include additional hole for second VGA connector. This is possible as also IGES files are included within the project.
The bottom half features cooling vents, holes for all external connectors and the power connector and mounting pads with holes for the board.
The top cover features cooling vents for processor, buttons holes and GBS name/logo. Top cover can be just snapped on bottom half without use of any screws or movable latches.
Bottom and top covers need to be prined with supports.
Buttons are designed to be printed without slicer-generated supports.
Buttons and main body/bottom should be printed in their default orientation as in the model files. Print the top cover in upside-down orientation.
You need to print:
- the bottom "main body" part,
- the "top cover" part,
- four times "button" part.
- take bottom part and insert GBS board inside, fasten the board using screws (it is possible that you have to drill bolt holes to appropriate diameter of your screws).
- take top cover and insert four buttons into button holes in the cover, these should move freely inside holes (depends on your print quality it is possible that you need to remove all imperfections inside holes, this can be done manualy with usage of a sharp drill)
- snap on the top cover on bottom part
XYZPrinting da Vinci Junior
- printed with PLA
- nozzle diameter of 0.4mm
- thick shells
- adjust screw holes diameter
- clean button holes inside from all imperfections