Telescope dustcap that I'm using in my observatory with INDILib http://indilib.org/ and indi_servoblaster_cap driver https://github.com/magnue/indi_servoblaster_cap for automation. It's a continuation of the INDI DIY telescope cover (made from random bits)
The 'SoftCap' is a attempt to make it fit better on my scope. I printed it in NinjaTec Cheeta (sample), but thick doubble sided tape with some soft material on it works well to.
Large flat surface, so use high enough infill and 2 - 3 top / bottom layers. (There is very little infill in the part anyway). I used 3 top / bottom layers and 17% fill
I pushed it and used 340 microns on my mk2s, witch worked. Slicing with 350 created ugly artefact on top layer, see last image.
I got the supports down to rectilinear grid with 7mm pattern spacing and 0.2mm interface pattern spacing.
I sliced the servo holder as in the picture, but if you print it verticaly the short feet will be stronger.