FREE GIVEAWAY for MEMBERS OF FB GROUP:
I would like to share STINGER X210 racing/acro drone files! I've included files for carbon fibre milling and for canopy 3D printing.
- Fully symmetrical X
- 210mm motor diagonal
- Quickly replaceable arms
- Very sturdy frame!
- Printable and customizable canopy!
- Really aerodynamic frame!
- Minimal screws and spacers
- Clean build
- Optional battery protector (12gr)
- around 450gr RTF
TUTORIAL HOW TO MAKE 3D PRINT SMOOTH AND SHINY:
STINGER BUILD LOG, INFOS, PICTURES and MORE:
INITIAL FLIGHTS VIDEO:
If you made one, post a photo, share a video! :)
- Original V1 files uploaded 9.5.2017
- Added photos of another build 19.6.2017
- Added V2 canopy files that fits 4in1 ESC+FC 19.6.2017
PS!: NOT ALL PARTS ARE 3D PRINTED! ONLY THE CANOPY!
You want definitely to use supports on this one. I prefer printing of ABS, for structural and temperature stability. I also encourage you to try following my tutorial on surface finishing!
(LINK IS ABOVE!)