This is a tensioner for the x-axis belt. It makes it easy to tension the belt with the hands with the finger friendly screw.
Ready to print and use. No additional parts necessary. No changes on the printer case.
- Close to the extruder motor (doesn't restrict the print area)
- No need of additional screws or nuts
- finger friendly screw
- Put the protector on the extruder motor. The direction should be with the guide rails on the back, where the belt mount is.
- Move in the mover from top to bottom.
- Lead the belt with the smooth side around the mounting pole and then into the mounting slot of the mover.
- Put in the screw and tension the belt.
turn the rotation of the thread ( didn't even think about it while designing :-D )