Q1 mini is an open source quadruped robot for everyone!
You can print out the required parts by 3D printer or go to store.jasonworkshop.com to buy it at very low price.
What is Q1 mini
- Simple design, easy to print and assemble.
- 8 DOF using SG90 servo.
- All-in-one controller board - LinkIt 7697 with Robot Shield and built-in battery.
- Remote control the robot through mobile apps.
- Dimension is L150mm X W160mm X H80mm (Standby Post)
- 3D Printed parts (29 Pcs)
- LinkIt 7697 with Robot Shield Servo Control Board x 1
- TowerPro SG90 Servo x 8
- M1.7 x 8mm x 60
Parts can be bought here
Instructions and downloads
Q1 FB Page
Recommended to use a FDM 3D printer with PLA material. You can print individually piece by piece to match the colors of the original design or optionally print all at the same time.