I downloaded the primary model from MakerBeck and worked from there. The original print was going to take 7 hours and a good amount of material, so I wanted to try and make a more minimal design. I split the stand into two smaller pieces and added a support piece to hold them together. I got the print time to around 3 hours using 10% infill and am quite happy with this stand.
I combined the two supports into one print operation, which I did without a raft. The pin was printed with a raft and support to try and create the best cylinder profile as possible. I had a problem with the ends of the pin warping and looking more like a filleted triangle, but a little love from a file made it fit real nice. Thanks to MakerBeck for the original design, happy printing!