by blackboots, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A T-Corner to increase your printer stability which is an easy upgrade but add a lot to your print quality.
What does this design different from the other?
- It can be customize for all printer panel size, so even if you printer have strange size you can use this! (Default is 8mm)
- Support both Anet A8 corner type where the top panel protrude out or the normal corner type where top and side panel are level.
- You can change various setting to your liking just by editing a text file. OpenSCAD is awesome like that.
EDIT: fixed SCAD file to show comment properly in customizer
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Parametric T-Corner by blackboots is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving blackboots a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure blackboots would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).