Enclosure / mount for Ambient Timecode Link.
Enclosure designed to be printed in ABS.
The retaining clip is designed to sit flush with the enclosure and has contours to fit around the aerial and socket and to ensure visibility of the LED.
The clip is designed to be printed with NinjaFlex or similar flexible filament but there is an alternative version with a rounded protrusion at the rear that can be printed in ABS like the enclosure.
- Created opening in the holder so that you can push the unit out from the bottom.
- Reversed latching mechanism on the belt clip and removed the tab.
- v1.0.4 Fixed issue with holder STL.
- v1.0.3 Reoriented files, ready for printing.
- v1.0.2 Minor change to belt clip.
- v1.0.1 Included belt clip.
- v1.0.0 Changed hole spacing, included alternative clip.