A support for panel mounting DC 2.1-2.5/55 barrel jack (like this one), to made the power supply of Microcube easier and more secured.
Source (OpenSCAD) are available, if you need to ajust if for a different barrel jack, just use the variables at the begining of the .scad file.
- Print (support may be needed)
- Solder two wire to the barrel jack
- Screw the barrel jack in the support
- Plug and screw the wire into the RAMPS terminals
- Fix the support with two zip tie
RenRen 3D Pro (Kossel XL)
May need supports (everywhere, not only on build plate) if your printer has difficulty to manage bridge. The supports are inside the parts, so artifacts the may leave won't be visible once the part is in place.
If your printer has a X or Y moving bed and a high jerk, brim is recommended.