Are you tired of splinters, burrs, rough edges, paint chips and unwanted facial hair? Then these are the STL files for you.
- This is a high tech, space age, futuristic hand tool that I brought back with me after I escaped to the present day from the year 3000.
- It sands, it shapes, it smooths and removes unwanted burrs or splinters from your multiverse and deposits them in a small metal trash can in a dark shady alley 20 universes away.
- ALL nuclear isotopes, fidget spinning blades of death and demon souls have been removed from the model and what is left is a useful sanding tool that fits in the palms of most primates.
- Opposable thumbs may be necessary to use this sophisticated and intricate device.
- The letters "3D" have been placed into the model to remind the user that this tool will not function in 1 dimension.
Length = 100mm
Width = 40mm
Height = 25mm
Number of Parts = 3
- Opposable Thumbs
- Common Sense
Recommend PETG / ABS / PolyCarbonate for midsection parts.
Recommend 3+ bottom layers for durability and heat resistance.
3+ shells and 20+% infill for added strength.