I remixed the case for DSO 138 oscilloscope. The main changes include adding a slanted stand and back plane to the original model.
Everything is held together with six 2.2 x 9.5 mm screws - two to add the stand to the backplane and four to hold backplane, PCB and front part together.
DSO138_sticker.studio3 contains front panel sticker to be printed and cut our on Silhouette Cameo plotter. The file is in the Silhouette Studio format.
- Added back plane and slanted stand
- Made walls thinner (1.2 mm to match 0.4 mm extruder size)
- Made hole in sliders deeper to fit deeper switches
- Added hole for MicroUSB port
- Made hole for signal input connector open (U-shape)
- General code cleanup