This is a funny little machine that enables easy communication in a lot of languages. Its a gadget, that can be used in many situations to transport emotions and feelings.
No its just another unnecessary 3d print.
I made a version 2.0 that has not so much weaknesses, but Version 1.0 is also available.
MAKE SURE THAT YOU PRINT THE RIGHT VERSION.
-just some kind of kite string ore something similar.
- Carefully brake the hinges at the right point
- Fix the string at the winch (next to the big gear wheel)
- Pull the string trough the tube inside the main part and fix it with the little finger cap at the end
- Put the two gears in their position and fix them with the two mini bolts (ore some kind of wire)
- put on the crank on and have fun
Basically the same process, but the gearwheels need to be attached on the 3 axes.
Make sure that you print the gearwheels and the axes lying flat on the buildplate, because otherwise you´ll need support, which causes a lot of sanding.
(Sorry if the english is bad this idea comes from Germany)