by Graystone, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Simple calibration bed for turning something around whilst having it connected, for example a magnetometer.
Things required to make:
- An Adafruit Slip Ring with flange (https://www.adafruit.com/product/736)
- A couple of 6pol Du Pont connectors.
- Three M4 nuts and bolts (if you're using Makeblock you already have these)
There are two docks:
- One fits the Adafruit 10DOF breakout board
- The other fits the Adafruit BNO055 breakout board
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Calibration Bed by Graystone is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - No Derivatives license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is not allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Graystone a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Graystone would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).