-STAR WARS DE-10 Blaster Pistol-
The DE-10 blaster pistol was a model of blaster pistol that saw use in the galaxy during the Galactic Civil War. Its heaviest users in the period were members of the Death Watch, a Mandalorian splinter group based on the Forest Moon of Endor at the time. When a spacer infiltrated the Death Watch bunker, their main base on the moon, sometime after the Battle of Yavin, the sentient discovered a schematic for the weapon along with specialized barrels used in its construction. The spacer eventually had one of the weapons created for personal use.
I am still learning how to use programs like SketchUp and the lot, so my skill is limited at the moment as of what I can do.
- Can now be printed with NO Supports!*
- The .stl files aren't replica scale, but the full size for replica is 200.00 x 198.46 x 20.45 for each of the new files (3halfs and 3halfs mirrored) prints.
- Finished Full Scale Replica is 15'x7' and if you are making this for a child the size is 13'x6'.
*supports not needed for the 3halfs and 3halfs mirrored.
XYZPrinting Da Vinci 1.0 Pro
- Printed with Hatchbox PLA.
- This needs to be glued together. I used Original Gorilla Glue, the foam it creates can fill any gaps nicely so no filler would be needed. Scrape away the foam with a razor while it's mid way through the hardening stage. If you're having trouble with any gaps due to warping you can use Loctite repair putty all purpose. For the putty, also scrape away excess with a razor while it's semi-hard.
- The 3Halfs and 3Halfs Mirrored can now be printed with NO supports without any issues!
- For full scale replica print 3Halfs.stl and 3HalfsMirrored.stl at 200.00 x 198.46 x 20.45.
- Print time is around 1560 minutes based on my print settings (without rafts).