I was looking to hide the cables coming from the PSU mounted to a Thermaltake Core P5. A full cable replacement was not part of the budget, but wanted a clean look.
This part was design in Autodesk 123D Design.
There are 2 parts, one with slots to mount to existing holes on case, the other has no slots and could be mounted with double sided tape.
I have tested the alignment with the 2 sets of holes located on the case.
Initial extruder temp 210C, dropped to 200C after first few layers.
Bed temp 50C
**Important to know I used Slic3r for this job. The support was pillars and filled in just the area at the opening. Print time was about 5 hours. If I tried Cura its support filled in the complete center, with a print time of 9+ hours. Slic3r did a fine job.