LED Digital Voltmeter Bracket
by ssaggers, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This bracket was designed to mount a small digital voltmeter on the back of my Powertech MP3800 laboratory power supply. While the power supply does in fact have an analogue voltmeter on the front, I prefer something more precise, with known accuracy.
- Purchase one digital voltmeter, as shown in the images (commonly on eBay, referred to as "0.36" LED Display Car Digital Voltmeter"). Ensure that the voltmeter's operating and measurement voltage ratings match the range across which you will be using the power supply.
- Print one set of brackets as included in the STL file.
- Assemble as shown.
- Can be screwed onto the GND and +ve power terminals on the back of the power supply.
- Connect the black wire to the ground terminal. Connect the red and blue wires to the +ve terminal.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
LED Digital Voltmeter Bracket by ssaggers is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ssaggers a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ssaggers would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).