It's a tinny spinning sattilite dish, it does not interfere with any parts, and looks great on the monoprice select!
PLA, took 2 Hours and 6 minutes to print at 1.0 speed at 205 C and 40 C print bed. It is nowhere near perfect, but add and adjust all you like.
Some problems with no support, binding was pretty good!
It looks COOL!!!
Fourth Time's the Charm!!!
I designed this in Solid Works 2015, transferred it to Cura, and the first print I did I stopped it at five percent to make sure it fit. After it did not fit, I made the hole a little bigger, and on the second go it was a little big, but I figured after shrinking it would fit snug. The third try was right on the money, except for the dish which had no attachment on the post which left me dish-less with a hairball of plastic. The last was perfect and fit really good and not too tight, and the little bugs are relatively easy to fix. I've had lots fun watching it go round and round looking for signals, and I hope you do to!!!