[[[ BIG UPDATE COMING FOR OCTOBER 2017 ]]]
most parts will be remade, with more detail, and better assembly
After spending hours tweaking and making Garin's Imperial knight and Mattking's additional parts, I decided to publish all my parts, in a new package.
It is scaled for 28mm gaming.
I tweaked proportions, added some parts, modified some details.
see my make here : https://www.thingiverse.com/make:353013
Base here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2400319
parts are not oriented for printing, just choose the best for your printer.
Hope you will enjoy it !
Parts to be printed :
Gun arm :
IK_gun_back1 and 2
Power glove :
Upper Body :
IK_sidebody_L (+ mirror R)
Alternate version split for easier printing https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:493363
IK_upperarm_L (+ mirror R)
IK_exhaust1 (+ mirror)
IK_exhaust2 (+ mirror)
IK_insigna + support
Lower Body :
IK_upper_hips_L (+ mirror R)
IK_lower_hips_L (+ mirror R)
IK_groin (once printed, heat and bend slightly this part along the middle groove)
IK_lower_leg_L (+ mirror R)
IK_upperleg_L_1 + IK_upperleg_L_2 (+ mirrors R)
IK_leg_jack (x8) to be cut or resized depending on the pose
- Top armour :
IK_top_armour_L (+ mirror R)
IK_pauldron (x2 or mirror)
I also publish the complete assembly in meshmixer format.
== Please consider sending tips if you like my printable models ==
Copyright infringement is not intended. Parts are created freehand in 3d modeling software, no copyrighted product had been scanned or copied in any way. These models are for personal use as proxies and should never be sold. If it causes copyright issues, i will remove it.
weapon and right arm assembly
hand and left arm assembly, i added some metal wires
top armour assembly, i forgot to mirror the pauldron
inside of the armour. I used Epoxy to glue the pauldrons on the side of the top armour
body assembly : as surfaces dont really fit together, i used some modellable epoxy paste.
front view of body
Legs back view. It is necessary to cut the actuators around the ankle at the desired length, depending on the pose. I added some wire between waist and upper legs.
legs front view. Glue the armours with epoxy paste. Gluing the lower legs on the feet required a BIG drop of glue.