At first I printed the tap handle by dancaswell, that worked great but I decided I wanted a longer handle so I remixed the original that his was based on and took the threads from dan's model.
raft or brim needed. I tried dan's model without either and it came off the bed.
I've rotated the model 55-60 degrees off vertical to minimize the amount of support needed in the mouth, as it is hard to clean that out.
Sanded with 220 grit, primed with rattle can primer
painted with acrylic craft paint and an air brush, normal brushes for details.
I used MeshMixer to take the threads out of the tap handle and put them in the sword model.