Marlin firmware configurator
by akajes, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
allow to configure, to firmware, operate with console
suitable for Windows,Linux,Mac
- automatically clone repository from github if you don't have it
- instant changing of Configuration*.h files
- allow to filter only changed options overall and for each section
- show help for all options
- show help for G-codes
- show allowed options/gcodes depend to your configuration
- reset configuration changes
- switch between releases and update git repository from github
- upload your old configuration over current
- compile and upload the firmware to your device via PlatformIO
- access to all serial ports using console manager (Linux/Mac with auto ports changing detection)
- simple 3D tool for positioning printer head in console manager
- snippets allow compose the BootScreen, calculate a step values for various stepper motors
- quick navigation with a right sided menu
- create an issue on Marlin github with your configuration
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Marlin firmware configurator by akajes is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving akajes a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure akajes would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).