Spieljunge is a hardware design modeling a retro handheld console with a Raspberry Pi in a custom 3D printed case.
- No need to destroy existing hardware - all used components can be bought new
- 3.5" Display for a high quality display of graphics
- 15 buttons connected via the GPIO of the Raspberry Pi - simulating keyboard input
- Audio output via an internal speaker which can be switched off
- Using Raspbian with RetroPie as OS
- Powerful hardware which provides smooth emulation
- Raspberry Pi supports headphones, HDMI and Bluetooth
- HDMI output so you can connect it to a TV or Projector
Utilising the power of a Raspberry Pi 3 with Raspbian & RetroPie as operating system this handheld can emulate many different retro platforms. Including a PSX!
See my Github page for more info on the used electronic components and other technical bits: