low warp, shelled Frame-Vertex
by MarcusWolschon, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a version of the Mendel frame_vertex_6off that
should in theory cause less warping.
Please test as my printer is currently out of order due to an electrical malfunction.
(The Alibre Design -files are the originals containing the sketches.
The other file-formats are exports.)
- The total build time is 2176s=36min. (1 vertex, 0.4mm layer-height at 32mm/s)
- The total distance extruded is 56973.2 mm.
- The total distance traveled is 62808.5 mm.
- The version is 2010-02-12
- The volume extruded is 11.2 cc.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
low warp, shelled Frame-Vertex by MarcusWolschon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MarcusWolschon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MarcusWolschon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).