I made the 2nd Engine to review my uploaded files and data.
I found the bad BRG No. as follows;
686ZZ(6 x 13 x 5) to WBC6-12ZZ(6 x 12 x 4) --- Already corrected the original descreption.
Some difficulties are found to rotate the Rotor, then optional parts are uploaded this time.
- Impeller-LP101: Increased Inlet portion clearance
- Red-Prop-Shaft201: Reduced Axitial Interference
- Turbine- Case101b: Increased HP Rotor Clearance
Parts Shape is changed to more similar to actual parts. [New]
- Impeller-HP101: Add slots on back face.
- Impeller-LP101: Add slots on back face.
And Convenience for assembly, the following tools are also uploaded too.
- Exhaust-Align01: Use when assembling Exhaust Duct
- Front-Support01: Use when Engine to vertical position
- Turb-Rotor-Base01: Use when assembling Turbine Rotor to Shaft
This is not the model to print and assemble easily, I hope your perseverance.
Thank you for your interest.
Impeller-HP101: Delete from "Difficulty parts"
Add "Part Shape Change" parts
See the original thing
See the origianl thing