Bather - Jean-Antoine Houdon (Flat Base)
by BrianEnigma, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is the same model as the original, but with a few changes to improve one-step printability:
- Rotated and translated to be on the build platform
- Multiplied size by 3 to be a bit more reasonable (though you may want to increase it more)
- In Blender, extruded, then chopped flat the base to normalize the concave holes and convex bumps
Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done about the chin overhang. You're likely to get some droopy plastic there. Some diagonal clippers and a set of hobby files will help a bit.
Just hit print! I used 10% infill and 3 extra shell layers, but that many shells may be overkill on my part.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Bather - Jean-Antoine Houdon (Flat Base) by BrianEnigma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving BrianEnigma a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure BrianEnigma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).