If you love this design and it help you, consider tipping me as I spent a good amount of time on this design. Thanks in advance !
First tipper at 6944 download : JustenC !!! Thank you so much !
A big thanks to jmtaysom too !
Highest tipper Fwau11235 you gave me the will to post another design for the anet !
Remixed Kenneth Jiang version to add a tensionner on the setup. There is a screw ( M3x30 that come with the Anet ) that go thru the body and attach to the nut that with in the tighter.
You install the belt, as shown in the picture and then you tighten the belt with the screw.
I wanted to use the lenght of the x_belt you end up with after the first built of the Anet. It was too short for most of the tensionner. This one fit perfect and you can get the belt pretty darn tight. I ended up loosing it up a bit to not put too much force on the Z axis.
File to print
- you need one tighter part
- for the body, measure your belt, dimensions are as follow
-- body : 1.65mm toothed groove and 2.35mm folded groove
-- thin belt : 1.5mm toothed groove and 2.2mm folded groove
-- gates fiberglass : 1.3mm toothed groove and 2mm folded groove
I added a little more structure to the upper part. Also revised the tooth a little They are still pretty darn tight and I have to push the belt with a little screw driver to get to the bottom of the groove. Might be a good thing though, as I definitly don't want any play here.
First thanks for the comments and likes it's appreciated !
I had a failure of the tighter part. It just broke at the nut. So I went back and increased the size of the section were it broke. Hopefully now it will be correct. I'll print a second one as a spare if it break again.
- Increased the space for the tooths and now the belt slide in easy enough, but is still snug.
- Rotated the stl so that the correct print orientation is native. No more turning the part for print.
- Removed one screw that was basically useless and was just adding weight to the carriage.
- With the new orientation, I didn't had issue with the slide portion, so didn't changed this one. It is still very snug, but that's what you want !
- Added a version for thin belt as when I upgraded my GT2 belt, the new one with fiberglass core was thinner than the steelcore that come with the Anet. It slipped and I wasn't able to thight the belt.
- I've narrowed a little bit the thin belt version. Now toothed groove is 1.5mm and folded groove 2.2mm
- With recommendation of bASHer91 I've also uploaded an even thinner design for gate fibercore belt which is 1.3mm and 2mm respectively.
My Print service can be found there : https://www.treatstock.com/3d-printing-services/miranio-printing
Tighter infill : 100%
Body infill : 25%
Suports for the tighter : non-required
Supports for the body : REQUIRED with supports roof
fit between the slider and the body is very thight. Usually dimensions on 3d prints are made with 0.2mm clearance minimum and this is what it was designed with. I didn't have to file it, you might have to file a little bit. It is by design very thigh as this is what you want, you definitly don't want any play in a part that hold the belt very thight.