This is a remix of the first Platform mounted Extruder on a Delta/Rostock.
The first one was great how ever didn't have easy access to install the filament in the J-Head/E3D heads.
So I did some research and found www.thingiverse.com/thing:1268424 and used his parts and modified them for my purpose.
7-9-2017: I finally got a new version ready for trial.
So far it has work with no extra vibration or movement. Sits level and doesn't over weight the extruder platform.
I used a compact version of the Nema 17 motor which came off my TronXY X1 Printer.
I've added a video of the print process.
in the video it will jump in between but it shows the final result.
I still need to fine tune the mount but the results look really great.