Coffee set with stand
by kpawel, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Coffee set - 6 cups with stand.
Cups and saucers print with material which can be used with food (PET-G in my print).
Rest (bottom/top/column/hooks) - print as you like. I used ABS.
- Glue hooks into columns (like on photo).
- Bottom, columns and top have holes for filament. Cut filament into ~2cm pieces and glue them into that holes. Next put glue onto surfaces (bottom/column, column/column, column/top) and you'll have ready stand.
Cups made from PET-G (DevilDesign) can handle hot coffee.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Coffee set with stand by kpawel is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kpawel a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kpawel would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).