VERY ROUGH VERSION I slapped together to be able to slam the Ossum jeep down like a hotrod-ratrod vehicle.
Should work with most Ossum jeep parts. Using this kit to replace a few key pieces in the conversion.
- Replaced tub with version that includes drive shaft channel
- Replaced rear center body section with raised section
- Replaced Rear frame rails with raised versions
- Replace rear bumper with edited version to fit new frame rails
this is INCOMPLETE currently but may help some other makers build the rest. will update as I find time to add more.
- New drivetrain/Gearbox to accomidate this new setup. Intended for a front motor mounted system with gearbox to drive rear tires only.
- New Front suspension and axle to hold front tires on truck, likely with a single leaf to hold it steady but allow it to pivot.
- New rear suspension that allows axle to fit under body. may create a solid mount option with no flex as well as a lightly flexible or pivot solution
- new rims to fit tires under body, or wide enough to clear with larger scale tires
- New window frame pieces to match radrod window
- New seats to mount with raised drive shaft
- New hood for mock V8 engine to stick out?
- Added CHOPPED fenders and tub that remove the front fenders from the design.