Settlers in Space (Catan) (Multi-Color)
by MosaicManufacturing, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Space: The Final Frontier
Explore the depths of the universe and put strain on your relationships with your friends with Settlers in Space, a Catan-style board game.
- Bio (Resource)
- H2O (Resource)
- Core (Resource)
- Foundry (Resource), produces Ti
- O2 (Resource)
- Space Pirate (Robber)
- Black Hole (Center)
- Space Links (Roads)
- Outpost (Settlement)
- Base (City)
- Board Rim A
- Board Rim B
- Blank Tiles (for you to design your own pieces!)
- Resource Cards
- Development Cards
Mostly 0.2mm (exceptions listed below)
Note: File names include suggested colors and number of prints.
- 3x Bio (Resource)
- 3x H2O (Resource)
- 4x Core (Resource)
- 4x Foundry (Resource), produces 'Ti' (Titanium)
- 4x O2 (Resource)
- 1x Space Pirate (Robber)
- 1x Black Hole (Center)
- 15x Space Links (Roads) x 4 colors
- 5x Outpost (Settlement) x 4 colors
- 4x Base (City) x 4 colors
- 2x Dice
- 3x Board Rim A
- 3x Board Rim B
14 Suggested Filament Colors
- Light Brown
- Dark Gray
- Light Gray
- Translucent Green
- Translucent Blue
Other 3D Prints
- You can design your own pieces (e.g. resources, center piece) using the two Tile_BasePieceEmptyForYourDesign_* models.
- File names show model grouping (e.g. 1of4), suggested colors, parts required
- Most parts printed at 0.2mm with 3 top layers and 15% infill
- 5 parts require supports
- Print domes at 0.1mm with clear filament in vase mode
- Most printed at 100% scaling
- Black Hole (center piece) printed at 98% X- and Y-axes for fit
- GamePieces_Numbers and/or GamePieces_TradingChips should work at 100% but may require scaling down a bit (~98%?) to fit in the holes. Depends on your printer!
- No brims (or parts may overlap)
- May require a file to smooth some edges (like for the BoardRim) for optimal fit
- 1x of Development Cards (.pdf)
- 6x of Resource Cards (.pdf)
- They're exactly like Catan!
- Building Costs
- 1 Core + 1 Ti (from the Foundry) = 1 Space Link (Road)
- 1 Core + 1 Ti + 1 H2O + 1 O2 = 1 Outpost (Settlement)
- 2 H2O + 3 Bio = Base (City)
- 1 O2 + 1 H2O + 1 Bio = Development Card
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Settlers in Space (Catan) (Multi-Color) by MosaicManufacturing is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MosaicManufacturing a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MosaicManufacturing would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).