OpenForge Low Wall Pool Tiles
by devonjones, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Dungeon floor tiles designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles. This set has pool tiles with a variety of low wall edges to create walled pools of water (a well?), lava, magic goo, whatever.
This was created for my Rise of the Runelords campaign, specifically for Skull Crossing in the module The Hook Mountain Massacre. This set contains tiles designed to fit with both the Smooth Edge Tile Series and Smooth Tile Series.
The full scene picture uses a mix of OpenForge tiles and Dwarven Forge tiles.
OpenForge floor tiles are designed to be compatible with Dwarven Forge dungeon tiles. Compatible tiles/walls in this series are tagged with OpenForge
You can find this set on github
- Smooth Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc.
- Smooth Edge Tile Series - Smooth tiles that can be used as concrete, dirt, ice, etc. Edge tiles.
- Stone Tile Series - Stone tiles.
- Stone Edge Tile Series - Stone edge tiles.
- Crenelated Tile Series - Crenelated Tiles
- Crenelated Edge Tile Series - Crenelated edge tiles
- Tudor Tile Series - Tudor tiles.
- Tudor Edge Tile Series - Tudor edge tiles.
- Ruined Series - Ruined stone walls
- Accessories - Pillars, etc.
- Non-Series Tiles - Misc tiles, such as the pool
- Module Specific Tiles - Tiles designed for specific modules.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our website, at our forums, or on twitter and facebook.
Water effect is created by
- Painting water area of tile a dark blue
- Covering with a layer of mod podge to smooth out the surface
- Painting on the wall side, layers of blue increasingly light as they get close to the wall
- Dry brushing mostly near the wall, but a little elsewhere with a very light blue
- Two layers of mod podge to give the water/glossy effect
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
OpenForge Low Wall Pool Tiles by devonjones is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving devonjones a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure devonjones would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).