A simple modification on the amazing large bucket created by BCN3D, I personally printed it in ColorFabb XT, which is great, but I found it to be a little flimsy, with some unnecessary flex, that made the cloth support not quite supported, and made the printer heads vibrate more than expected due to resulting higher resonance sensitivity, perhaps it was needed to be printed in a more stiff material?
What I did is add 4 bridges in places that gave the bucket the much needed structural integrity two of which are in the bottom, and two between the cloth supports which made the cloth fit more snugly, and the design still doesn't require supports.
I didn't want to add more bridges than necessary as it will compromise bucket discharge volume, also note that the STL file is large due to the original remixed file is also large (~16mb), with the reason being fillets in the original design having more subdivisions than optimal IMHO.
I don't want to delve deep into print settings, but I do want to advise printing only the top part of this file to make sure that the nozzle cleaning cloth fits snugly into it by dialing the print settings properly (flow rate, extrusion width ...etc) due to sensitive tolerances.
After dialing the proper print settings I advise printing either one at time, or printing in sequential mode if you're sure your print settings are good, building both the Left and Right part layer by layer might result in more stringing.
Please note that only one part is included, you're expected to 'mirror' it in your slicing software to make its counterpart.
Printing in larger nozzles is also advised, I had success in printing in a 0.6mm nozzle, I also heard success stories with a 1.0mm nozzle, printing with a 0.4mm nozzle will make printing unnecessarily long.