This is an experiment. Rather than release a set of tiles, we're releasing a room. This is a shrine to earth. We have both a cut stone and rough stone versions. The elemental symbol is inspired by the elemental symbols from Avatar: Last Airbender. I've never actually seen the show, I just liked the style when I was searching for ideas for earth symbols.
In this release we have:
- Walls with the earth rune
- Floors with the earth rune
- Pillars that say "Earth" in runic futhark
- An archway inspired by the bluestone monoliths in stonehenge
- An alter to earth
- Diagonal and corner pieces to round out the room
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
- 03/02/2018 - Added rough_stone.floor.ckit.2x2.stl