The One - Anet A8 - Universal Spool Holder
by papinist, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
After asking the original maker to shorten a bit his universal spool holder (since it's too long to fit the stock Anet spool holder), and never receiving a reply, I manage to do it by myself.
So I used freecad to fix the model, convert to .step and then shorten about 10 mm with 123d Design. I also did some improvement at the bottom, to avoid the need of supports.
Original bolt length: 126.4 mm
Modified bolt length: 116.4 mm
You can see in pictures, the purple one is the original bolt, while the yellow is my modified version.
Check out all my Anet A8 projects:
- Anet A8 Prusa i3 Simple filament guide (Horizontal) http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1764285
- Anet A8 RPi Camera Bed mount http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1867549
- Anet A8 Y Axis Cable Chain v2 http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1915486
- Anet A8 hotbed thermal insulation http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1917197
- Anet A8 Power supply cover w\LCD power meter http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2087761
- Anet A8 Z-Axis RPi Camera mount for panning timelapses http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2265949
- Anet A8 LED Illumination MOD http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2285674
- The One - Anet A8 - Universal Spool Holder https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2456038
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
The One - Anet A8 - Universal Spool Holder by papinist is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving papinist a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure papinist would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).