I like the ziploc space saver bags, gneerally (they can be a bit easy to tear imo). But I could never get my vacuum to fit it's hose on the suction hole.
I made this part, in two parts, to help in that.
The main body may be printed in whatever you like, least shrinkage is better at about 15% infill is enough.
The base piece I printed in a flex material, Ninjaflex, at 100% infill and recommended settings.
I attached them together by the groove I made and placing a bit of gorilla glue around the inside of the base and applied weight/pressure to the two pieces for an hour while it dried.
The adapter's diameter is 16mm. Scale as needed. If I can learn later, may make a customizer...