by tart2000, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Parametric core to build a(n)ice stool.
You can choose:
- legs diameter
- support height / thickness
- tilt angle
OpenScad file 1 and 2 have a different support system (1 is as pictured and 2 has a circular support).
To make it:
- download the openscad files from my Thingiverse account
- set your own parameters and generate the stl
- 3D print the core
- add the wooden legs, put in a bucket with some water
- put it outside
- wait (about 32 hours)
You can also replace ice with concrete (which I'm trying at the moment).
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
ANICE stool by tart2000 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving tart2000 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure tart2000 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).