Hex Bit Handle
by Puddlefist, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
If you print this thing and find it useful, please consider hitting that "Tip Designer"
button and help support more designs.
While building an AM8 frame for my Anet A8, I needed something to hold the M5 tap tool. This is a small handle that the hex bit fits quite snugly into (don't want it moving) and worked really quite well even under quite a bit of pressure.
Hope you find it of use!
How I Designed This
Designed with Sketchup Make 2017.
Check out all of my Anet A8 projects:
- Anet A8 - Filament Guide: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2357589
- Anet A8 - Spring Bushing: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2357576
- Anet A8 - M8 Nut Cap: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2357524
- Anet A8 - Cooling Fan Cover: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2357501
- Anet A8 - Power Supply Covers with Switch - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2320216
- Anet A8 - MicroSD Card Extension Case - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2389960
- Anet A8 - Front Frame Brace w/Mounting Holes - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2397219
- Anet A8 - Y-Axis Cable Chain / Right Side - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2427198
- Anet A8 - Extruder Button - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2427227
- Anet A8 - LED Strip Mount - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2432707
- Anet A8 - Spool Holder - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2441675
- Raspberry Pi Zero W - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2409582
- Hex Bit Handle - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2464435
- IKEA Lack Side Table Extender/Stacker (No Hardware) - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2476441
- 2040 Adjustable Spool Holder for AM8 - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2514285
- 2040 Filament Guide for AM8 - https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2514301
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Hex Bit Handle by Puddlefist is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Puddlefist a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Puddlefist would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).