I wanted to make a nice board game that was compact so I could easily take it on holiday. I haven't cut it yet so you can be the first ;) . I hope you guys enjoy it and have fun making!
- Easy to scale/size the model due to the use of equations.
- Compact design
- No conversion of 2D drawings to ai files needed for the standard versions.
- Can be made in lot's of materials
The models also includes a bill of materials that shows all the tools and wood you need for building this four in a row.
Scaling can be done in two ways. You can scale the model in adobe Illustrator (or Inkscape). Another way of scaling the model is to edit the equations text file. There will be a variable named scale there. When you decide to do this you will need to make a new drawing a good tutorial for that is found here. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZrGLonrpt8&t=191s
- Please be aware that there needs to be a bit room between the dividers and the discs so they can slide in easily. You could make the discs a bit smaller with the grinder or add some oil to make the discs go in smoother.
- I, unfortunately, can't upload folders to Thingiverse so I had to put it in a zip file. The file I have added is so that I can upload it.
Interested in buying one please contact me via the GrabCAD messenger or add a comment. I could also include a custom engraving into the model. The price depends on the size and shipping cost. Don't worry I won't charge much since I love to build stuff.
The original model