ok so I replaced all the Z brackets and motor mounts on my tronxy X3 with printed items to keep parts count down. I did this for 2 reasons the first was I had the bolts holding the motor mounts on come loose mid print. the second reason is several of the printable motor mounts had alignment bumps on them to make sure the printer was square. This is the only motor mount I couldn't find for my printer so I designed it up myself. Longer screws will more than likely be needed to mount the extruder motor. I did use the z mounts as the base plate for this then took other measurements from my steppers and some other motor mounts on here to build the rest of the design myself.... Credit where credit is do...
I printed this without supports I used .15 layers and 40% infill and it worked very good... Now I did have to use longer screws
I used tinkercad only on this design.