This is a case to build up a DPS5005 (or similar) into a Ryobi One+ battery powered adjustable power supply.
You will need:
- 3D printed case
- Ryobi One+ battery
- DPS5005 power supply or equivalent (DPS3003, DPS3005)
- Combined red/black binding post
- 2 spring contacts
- 2 screws for securing the spring contacts
- 2 ring connectors for attaching to the spring contacts
- 2 ring connectors for attaching to the binding posts
- 18 inches of 18 gauge wire
I put a few electrical component kits together on ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/142614452091
Assembly of this kit is pretty straightforward but may require using some tweezers since you have to work down inside the 3D printed case. A completed assembly can be seen in the last picture. 4 wires total, +/- from battery to DPS and +/- from DPS to binding posts.