Update 3: Going to V4. Main changes here are extrusion multiplier dropped a bit and completely reworked my start up / bed level routine. I've had a lot better looking first layers by using a 0.4mm first layer (double what I had before) and doing the full 6x6 grid bed level routine. I never had any bed adhesion issues with my last setup, but often the first layer just didn't look nice. I also added some pauses around the bed level routine to give time to clean any residue off the bed and nozzle.
Update 2: I've tweaked my settings a bit more and honestly can't remember what all I've changed. I lowered my speeds just a touch to help with overall quality and tweaked my retraction to help eliminate stringing. This V3 config will probably be the last I upload since I'm pretty happy with everything.
Update: I've been tweaking my settings over the last few days and have changed a lot of little things to help with stringing, bridging, and overall quality. My heated bed has warped a bit so I changed the auto bed level to do a 3x3 grid. You still go to the same line to adjust the first layer height, it has just changed a bit to: "G29 P3 Z0.4 ;If your..."
You can change the "P3" to "P5", or "P6" if you want even more auto level points to be tested.
Here is my config file for Slic3r Prusa Edition. It is working really good for me on my Monoprice Mini Delta. If your first layer height isn't right then go to the "print settings tab" then select "custom G-code" and under the start G-code scroll down to the line:
"G29 C-0.8 Z0.4 ; if your first layer is too far from the bed then lower the Z number, if it is to close, then raise it."
The comment is pretty self explanatory, but changing to Z0.3 will make the first layer closer ot the bed and Z0.5 will make it further...