This is a try of a neodymium engine, it is not printed yet.
There is a lot of obvious changes, but i began to design it doing completely printable. But some bearings in main axis would be essentials.
All the screws are M12, easy to find and easy to change for 1/2" screws.
I have access to a big amount of Ø4x5 neodymium magnets, in my actual job we used it by tons and design it based on it. Don´t know if it will work, but was a funny noon.
I changed rotor supports for bi-part ones for use ISO 15 bearings (10x26x8) in main axis, also made an axis with an DIN-5465 (D14-d11) grooved for drag and a non normalized cotter in output end.
Also changed some measures, now stator are little bit biggers, presently magnet of rotor and stator shouldn´t touch.
I think that now looks functional.
I bought bearings for 6€ ten units, and the neodynium magnets cost arrround 15€ hundred units. I calculated the spending of material arround 500gr. So the budget is arround 40€.
I changed the original STL that I upload first, I worked over my primal .SLDPRT and didn´t modified names when I saved.