Filament Spool Holder with a couple mods
by 2hot6ft2, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Not what I really consider a remix since I just modded a few things
- Added 2mm height to the studs the bearings go on so there is more material holding the bearings when the studs are melted and squished.
- Added a 0.18mm high (1 layer) flat area to the end of the screw to act as a brim so everything can be printed together easily. Naturally it has to be trimmed off after printing to assemble the screw and knob.
- Flipped the "slider" 180 degrees so it's oriented to go on the build plate by default.
The knob was not modified at all.
Be sure you put the screw in the "base" before gluing the knob on it.
Bibo 2 Touch
Used Makergeeks Crystal series PLA
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Filament Spool Holder with a couple mods by 2hot6ft2 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 2hot6ft2 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 2hot6ft2 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).