These bearing presses make it easy to properly seat your v-wheel or mini v-wheel bearings.
Wheel assembly video: https://youtu.be/i_j12lvyCpI
- Put a bearing on to the peg.
- Put the washer on to the peg.
- Press the wheel down on the bearing. (If the wheel doesn't slide on to the bearing easily then try step 5 below.)
- Press in the second bearing.
- Flip the whole assembly over on a hard smooth surface and press down on the bearing with your pam, elbow, foot or whatever.
No more sore fingers or fiddling to line things up :)
Please share your makes!
Get OpenBuilds compatible v-wheels and bearings in red or blue! https://3dvice.co