This is a Raspberry Pi 3 case as well as an optional mount to attach the case to a Prusa i3 MK2s. You will need four M2.5x16 socket head cap screws to close the case halves, and two M3x6 socket head cap screws if you attach the optional mount. The mount has clearance holes for M3 screws in it, and the holes are spaced 42.5mm apart.
I remixed the original pi case for a few reasons.
- The original case used M3 screws through the Pi, and the Pi documentation calls for M2.5 screws. The M3 screws did not fit through the PCB on my Pi
- I fixed a few anomalies with the geometry surrounding the Pi
- I added lead in and clearance to the "nubs" that protrude from the top of the case
- I reduced the size of the "nubs" where they contact the Pi because the original applied pressure to some of the electrical components on my PCB
- I changed the mount to allow me to remove the pi with the case from the Prusa without disassembling the case halves. This also makes the case relatively modular. With a new mount it could really be applied to anything (not just a prusa).