I drew this as well as I could using SolidWorks. I could have gone further with it I think but the amount of time it would have taken wouldn't have been worth it. It is pretty basic but I think it looks pretty good. The 4 Columns in the back came out hollow for some reason. I may go back later and try to correct it then re-upload the file. I printed it before in a Makerbot Replicator but it curled extremely badly and cleanup was extremely tedious. I did print it later in the UPrint SE Plus and it turned out pretty well. I am new to printing things so I'm still learning, maybe someone with more experience could get it to come out better.
Used an SCA 1200HT to clean support material away
I have added all of my solidworks files I believe. if anyone wants to use them to modify their model or for some other purpose be my guest.