Absolutely love logansgraphicd's case, but I have a multi pet home and all those slits and holes are just begging to suck in pet hair, so set about modifying the design just slightly.
- Front Bottom: Cut away part of the front to form a recessed area above the fan grill, to which can be fitted an 80mm fan filter.
- Front Top: relocated and resized power button hole to fit a 20mm round switch. Added a 2nd hole, 13.2mm x 20mm for my hotend LED switch.
- Right Panel 1: Removed slits.
- Right Panel 2: Removed slits, added backing to Tevo emblem so it is no longer a hole to the interior of the case.
- Left Panel 1: Added caps to the circular holes that can be cutout as needed to run cables into the case.
- Left Panel 2 /w SD: Added backing to Tevo emblem so it is no longer a hole to the interior of the case.
- Rear Panel: Removed slits.
No changes made to Top or Bottom, see logangraphicd's original design for these STLs.
Also included 2 items I created to complement the case:
- #6 screw cap: Friction fit screw cover for Philips flat heat 6-32 3/4" bolts.
- Tevo case LCD bezel: Bezel to be glued to Front top, adding a more finished look to the LCD.
Support not needed for any parts EXCEPT for Front Bottom, will require support due to recessed area.