The original was very nice, thank you Mr. Phenomen, but I wanted to see if I could create a version of the main body of the case that could print without supports. The main issue was those standoffs in the corners, so I added some material that had a small bit of overhang, but not enough to cause trouble, and still allow the board to be inserted. So, now it prints UPSIDE-DOWN from the original.
The bottom is unchanged, included here for completeness.
WARNING: I did not get the rotation of the top exactly right, so be sure to LAY it FLAT before slicing.
The fit is not perfect, had to mod the original a bit to fit my display, but it's good enough for government work.