BIG UPDATE SEPTEMBER 2019 : omega turret available here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3843374
UPDATE MAY 2019 !!! See below for details
This is a 28mm version of the Epic scale Sicaran battle tank by Ologhzul (many thanks to him for the original model !) for your WH40K games :)
I added as much details as my skills in 3D modelling and my time allow, and improved the model by adding many pieces borrowed to other makers :
- the tracks are rescaled from the amazing Ground Plunderer of outofstep
- the hull heavy bolter is also from the ground plunderer, as well as the targeters for the sponson lasers.
- the laser sponsons are remixes of the laser turrets of jdteixeira's Albatross.
- the heavy bolter sponsons are remixes of SebTheis' sponsons
- the muzzles are also taken from jdteixeira (man I love your job !!!)
- the engine unit is mainly a remix from the space troops transport by Typhus94
Thank you all guys !!
20% square (100% for the smallest parts, like the sponsons)
No support needed.
0.2mm resolution is enough for the main body parts, though I print it at 0.1mm. I recommend to print the side sponsons and the engine at 0.07mm or 0.05mm if your printer can, and with a full infill.