The original model while absolutely stunning in detail is massively broken in slicers. (its actually a ton of individual parts) I ran it through netfab to "fix" those issues and also stood it on its end.
with a little work you can print this with nearly no support and in 2 pieces.
turn the ship nose down. sink it into the bed in your slicer until the nacelles just BARELY touch the print bed.
see that brim disk I included? drop two of them on the bed FIRST and move them to the side. use one for each nacelle. (otherwise they will break away)
you only need support for the hard overhand between the nacelles and the engineering hull. no infill is needed. just print 4 perimeters.
for the front half point it nose up and again raise/lower till the nacelles just touch the bed (zoom in and use the WINDOW on the side of the hull to get the right location)
you can print this with no support and with no infill SAVE one section. the deflector dish is a pretty much sure failure without support. I added 25% grid support to that section only.
glue the two halves together. done.
I have included 2 sets of gcode. the first set is for my Ender 2 and prints amazingly well and should work on ANY printer with sufficient build volume. this is tested good (its the model in the picture)
the second set of gcode is mega sized for the CR10 specifically. it is UNTESTED but I will be printing it in the next week or so once I get the grey filament in the mail that I want to print it with.