Water, water everywhere…REFLEX SAVE!
This water shrine is full of small things to delight even the most detail-oriented gamer. Check out the Elder Futhark rings along the archway that say “Water.” The water symbols inset into the floor and side walls are excellent for rituals or, if you’re feeling more devious, traps.
The third in the encounters series, this is a shrine to water. We have both a cut stone and rough stone versions. The elemental symbol is inspired by the elemental symbols from Avatar: Last Airbender.
In this release we have:
- Walls with the water rune
- Floors with the water rune
- Pillars that say "Water" in runic futhark
- A roman archway with water themed archwork
- An alter to water that also works as a wall fountain. This piece has a bunch of water themed elements, including the at sea and big wave icons from game-icons.net.
To find the curved pieces, you can get them in:
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
You will need to print the tiles in this thing, and use a base. The bases offer many different connections methods including magnetic, openlock, infinitylock and dragonbite.
Grab the other tiles needed to build a shrine here:
- 2018/03/02 - Added rough_stone.floor.ckit.2x2.stl
- 2019/06/30 - Moved to inch basis and added dungeon stone